This commission based position is for resilient self-starters who perform well under pressure in a fast paced environment. Critical thinking, problem solving, strong work ethic along with oral and written communication skills are required.
- Increase new mortgage business by networking with industry professionals, growing relationships within the community and maintaining relationships with previous clients
- Prepare and submit loan applications by interviewing applicants and reconciling data received by applicants
- Communicate with applicant during the mortgage process
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and bank regulations
- Work with applicants to help them choose the loan products that best suits their individual needs
- Have knowledge and understanding of Agency loan products and guidelines, loan origination software, and CRM
- Conduct business with integrity and high moral character
- Contribute maximum effort to grow relationships with branch team and client base on behalf of the bank
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Established loan originator with 2+ years' experience
- Sales professional with mortgage or similar industry experience
- Previous mortgage industry experience
Are you an experienced mortgage processor who wants consistency and communication from underwriters? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment while showing attention to detail and deadlines? If so, reach out to our reputable Alabama based bank today!
First Federal Mortgage, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is seeking a highly organized individual to assist its team of loan originators and veteran underwriters with its mortgage operations in the Huntsville/Madison area. This team player must work well under pressure, consistently meet deadlines, and display strong written and oral communication skills.
- Liaison between loan originators and underwriters
- Prepare complete loan submissions by obtaining income/asset documentation, ordering - title work, appraisals, employment verification, flood certificates, fraud reports, etc.
- Explain underwriter required documentation to borrower and obtain proper documentation
- Communicate closely with loan originator to ensure a positive experience for borrowers
- Work closely with settlement companies, insurance agents, title agents, Realtors, builders, and inspectors
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous mortgage or similar industry experience