You can deposit checks right from your phone. With mobile check deposit, it's a snap!
An easy way to put some free time back in your day, mobile check deposit is the quick, easy, and secure way to deposit your checks. Mobile check deposits are processed the following business day. Cut off for mobile check deposits is 4:00 p.m. CST, Monday - Friday.
What is mobile check deposit?
Mobile check deposit from First Federal Bank lets you deposit checks anywhere and anytime you like. It's the fastest, easiest way to get checks into your account.
how do i get started?
- Once you have downloaded the First Federal Bank app, simply launch it on your phone and select "Deposit".
- You will be asked to select the account(s) you would like to enroll.
- Once you enroll, your request will be sent for approval.
- Once approved, you can start making deposits.
HOW does it work?
- Go to your First Federal Bank app and select "Deposit".
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Choose the account you want to receive the deposit.
- Check endorsement must contain the following:
- "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Your signature (under "for mobile deposit only")
- Your account number (under signature)
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Remote deposits do not show up until the next business day if completed before 4:00 p.m. CST.
Why is it a better way to deposit checks?
Mobile check deposit saves you the hassle of driving around town to deposit a check. Mobile deposits go into your account quickly and securely, which lets you cross one more thing off your ever-growing to-do list.
is it secure?
Yes, depositing checks with mobile check deposit is safe and secure. Every deposit you make is password protected and highly encrypted.